Transfer iPad Movie Assignments to your Laptop: A workflow

I was playing with my iPad yesterday and thought about how to transfer some of the video I had taken recently over to my laptop. On the off chance that you could do this with Dropbox I gave it a go. You know what?  It was easy to do. So I thought I would share the  process with you. It might come in handy if you only have the one laptop in a room full of ipads. Might be quicker than downloading movies from each individual iPad via cable and iphoto.

iPad Video Transfer PDF
You have read this article dropbox will transfer video / ipad 2 video / ipad 2 video workflow / transfer video with the title Transfer iPad Movie Assignments to your Laptop: A workflow. You can bookmark this page URL https://singedwingangel.blogspot.com/2011/07/transfer-ipad-movie-assignments-to-your.html. Thanks!